Designer Mosaics Ltd Terms & Conditions
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY TO YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE AND ANY PURCHASE YOU MAKE SO PLEASE TAKE TIME TO READ THEM. THEY DO NOT AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS
"The company" means Designer Mosaics Ltd, registered in England No 07517605
The company's catalogues, price list and other advertising matter shall not form any part of any contract between buyer and company. Any price quotation by the company or its agents or employees shall be deemed to be for the purpose of information only and shall not constitute an offer to sell.
2. Quotations are Valid for 30 days from issue date.
3. The company must be notified by e-mail or fax within 48 hours of delivery of any claims by the buyer of any shortage or damage to goods in transit. Risk in respect of the goods passes to the buyer from the moment the delivery is received.
4. Shading is an inherent quality of Marble and ceramic tiles and the buyer must order the correct quantity for its requirements as the company cannot guarantee against crazing or shade variation.
5. As the number of tiles per square yard and square metre is nominal the buyer will be responsible for ensuring sufficient quantity of tiles are ordered to cover the required area.
6. Cancelled orders will incur collection and transport charges up to £36 + vat once despatched.
7. Orders are accepted and promises for delivery given conditionally upon our being able to secure the necessary material, and without responsibility for delays arising through risks and uncertainties of manufacture, strike, accidents, or other causes beyond our control.
8. All invoices will be dated the month the goods are dispatched from the factory or our warehouse.
9. In the event the payment is not made by the date , we reserve the right to recover from the buyer interest at the rate of 5% above the Bank of England base rate in existence at the time. Interest shall be payable from the original due date until the payment is made.
10. Clients are responsible for the checking the goods suitability for the area of use. The company is not responsible for any misuse of the goods or any results of poor instalment.
11. The supply of goods does not mean that they are suitable for a specific installation. We can only be held responsible for any failure on products supplied by us, to the extent that the manufacturer of such products is prepared to guarantee the same. No tiles are guaranteed against crazing.
12. All prices are subject to alteration without notice.
13. The company cannot, under any circumstances entertain any financial demands from the customer for late or incorrect delivery. As a company we always recommend that you never book a tiler until you have the tiles delivered.
When you use the web site, you may provide us with personal information regarding you. We use such information to confirm any order details, fulfil your orders, deal with your queries, send you information about our products and services and for the purposes of record keeping.
We will not release, offer or sell any personal information you provide to other third parties without first seeking your permission. Your details may sometimes be shared with our contractors or agents in order to provide you with the products and services you have requested.
You can return complete boxes of tiles to us within 1 month of purchase, providing we receive them in resalable condition.. We are able to arrange the collection / restocking of these goods, for a charge of £40.
Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of this web site is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your own computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
This site, including the content and information within it is governed by the laws of England.